SST Rule Update
The following is a list of rule updates, additions and/or clarifications for the SST.
No major changes have been made in the existing rule set.
- All cars must be equipped with mufflers.
- The SST logo must be displayed on both sideboards of the front wing.
- All cars must have the drivers name on the front edge of the top wing in letters at least four inches tall.
- Car number must be displayed on top of the top wing at least 36 inches tall in two contrasting colors.
- Absolutely no modifying of tires. No siping, grooving, softening or any other alterations in order to enhance performance will be tolerated. If our sniffer detects a softening agent, you will be suspended for four race nights.
If the rules don’t say you can, you can’t.
Click the link below to leave the SST site and see the RaceSaver Sprint series rules.
Link to Racesaver National Rules.